Monday, December 24, 2007

My favorite chocolate cake I am not making

I am not cooking for Christmas this year- since I can hardly even see the oven amidst the boxes and bags, and it would take a search committee to find something to actually cook in....

but if I were to bake something today, I would bake my favorite chocolate cake.

Preheat oven to 350. Spray bundt pan with Pam.

Mix together:
1 box devil food cake mix
1 small box jello fat free sugar free instant chocolate pudding
1 small box jello fat free sugar free instant white chocolate pudding
1 cup chocolate chips

add

1 cup water
1 cup applesauce
1 cup egg beaters

mix well
pour into bundt pan
bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.

I don't know who to credit for this recipe- its a weight watcher recipe I have been making- or not making as the case may be- for a couple of years.

Don't let the applesauce and egg beater fool you. No one will know this is a weight watcher recipe, and people will argue with you when you keep saying that it is.

No comments: