Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Live well Wednesday



In the middle of moving, remodeling, living in a new house without a stove, oven or fridge, and battling a head cold/flu/sinus infection, I went back to Weight watchers, three weeks ago.

More than once I thought of quitting- already- because this is just not a good time for me. Its too hard to lose weight and watch what I am eating when I'm sick, moving, remodeling,stressed out.

But, I have somewhat stuck with it and went to the meeting today and, after three weeks, I have lost 1.6 pounds. Which is unbelievably encouraging since I have eaten some brownies this week, and M&Ms, and ice cream from McDonald's (it makes my sore throat feel better), and a shrimp po-boy and... you get the idea.... it wasn't the healthiest eating these last three weeks- but I did try to limit the treats to once every few days. It seems to have made a difference.


Anyone else who is Living Well also going to Weight Watchers?

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Sorry to hear that you're having such a tough time!! But the 1.6 is awesome.

LeeAnn said...

I know how you feel. I have gained some weight over the holidays and moving! The stress of moving made me want to eat all of the time. Now that we are settled and starting to decorate, I feel more likely to diet.
Congratulations on you 1.6!