Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Live well Wednesday





At my weekly Weight Watchers meeting, I ran into someone I had known from the first go around. She knew I had made my goal weight, got pretty confident and left, gained 10 pounds and came back to again make my goal weight. Then again feeling pretty good about the whole thing, I left, only to return... can you see a pattern here? She saw one.

During this same time period, while I was leaving, going wild, running through the streets with Oreos in both hands, she had never left.

Why did it take me so long to learn that lesson?

I did however, lose another pound.

Read more from those choosing to live well by clicking onto the picture above.

4 comments:

Living Beyond said...

I'm glad you are joining us here - you will be greatly encouraged especially as we learn to depend on the Lord and recognize that we cannot do this 'living well' alone. One baby step at a time!!

Have a great week!

tammi said...

Oh, you and me both! I did so well on WW, but then got cocky (and cheap) and now I've pretty much gained it all back. I just can't seem to maintain my motivation all by myself! Time for us to get seriously back in the saddle, I think!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the loss and on learning that lesson. I'm totally picturing you running through the streets with an Oreo in each hand. ;-)
Path to Health

God's girl said...

That is great another pound! Keep it up. I understand the yo yo thing. I have done that too long too.
Blessings,
Angela