Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's day did me in

How can anyone gain 1.2 pounds in one week?

I blame Valentine's day with the chocolate, the nice dinner, the chocolate, the cupcakes at work, more chocolate, the potato soup a friend brought over, the chocolate, and a jar of peanut butter that was calling my name.

Peanut butter is my enemy.

Add that to a week without painting, and it was a bad, bad week.

Painting the small bath is on my list this week. Thankfully, I am not out of rooms to paint.

Who else is choosing to live well (and hopefully doing a better job that I did this week?) Click here:







5 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Take heart - if you check the past couple weeks on my blog you'll discover that one can, in fact, gain 3 pounds in a week - for 2 weeks in a row! Yikes!

My tough thing is not letting the gain discourage me into giving up...keep on making good choices, counting the points, exercising, and so on. It's oh-so-hard to stay on track after a bad week!

Next week, you'll have lost that 1.2 and be on your way down!

tammi said...

Oh hey, you and I can paint our small bathrooms together!! It's on my to-do list for the next week, too. I don't know about you, but I'm dreading the job. I really loathe painting.

And you are NOT the only woman to ever gain 1.2 lbs in one week! Heck, that's nothing! But let's not compete...

This week will be a better week for both of us, if that's what we truly desire.

Heather said...

thanks for the kind note on my blog!

valentines day was rough for me too!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oh, I've gained more than that in one week. Several times! ;-) You'll be back in it, living well in no time.
Path to Health

God's girl said...

1.2 is not so bad! Just keep moving forward and I am sure you will get it back off. We have all been there. I cannot wait to see how you do next week.
Blessings,
Angela