Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dear Mr. Green Lizard



Dear Mr. Green Lizard,
I wanted to take this opportunity to formal extend to you my deepest thanks for all you do around my house. I am not sure how you do it, but you manage to keep my dog entertained for hours. And when you hid in that pile of lumbar on my back patio! Well, that was just about the cleverest thing I have ever seen. You held the dog's interest like no chew toy or rawhide bone has ever been able to do. In return for all your valuable entertainment services, I will agree to avoid stepping on you, I will not swat at you with the fly swatter, or generally try to kill you in any way. You cant get a better deal anywhere in this neighborhood- so its in both of our best interest for you to just hang around and keep that dog entertained. Thanks again!




No comments: