Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Planning Monday has been interrupted...

* Updated to add that Monday Night dinner was Jambalaya and Tuesday night is looking suspiciously like chicken ceasar salad.

Maybe I fed him one too many sandwich or one too many Mexican casseroles, but for whatever reason.... Husband has decided to take it upon himself to plan and cook each meal this week, all of which will remain a surprise to me until I walk in the door each evening.

I know... I know... I got a really good one. I highly recommend this menu plan once in a while.
You can see more weekly menus here.


8 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Wow! A little rest from cooking and meal planning. Aren't you blessed. By the way, Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality had some more paint ideas for lamps that I had not seen and could probably be used on chandeliers. I got mine at Lowes, and there was nothing to it. It leaves it with a textured finish. I am interested in trying out the other products to. I have a shiny brass lamp in my son's room that needs to go. I'd love to see it if you decide to dive in and paint. There were several hanging light projects that looked great.

Dawn said...

I think I need to show this post to my husband and let him try this too!! He's a great cook, but gets home way after I do. But I don't mind waiting! Enjoy your time off!

gin said...

have you told him i depend on this each monday? i need to know. this is interrupting my monday also.

Dawn said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

gin said...

that is great that husband is taking charge of meals. congratulations you deserve a break. but i can't wait till your back on the job posting your menus?

Pegi said...

hubby is a sweet-heart - - does this mean he's also taking up house cleaning for a week as well - - You deserve a break ! Or - maybe you should walk the dog an extra lap around the block

E. Tyler Rowan said...

How wonderful! I'm going to share your menu plan with my darling hubby. :)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Lucky you - enjoy it! Your sconces down below look great in black against your wall color!

Manuela