Thursday, August 14, 2008

This was my day

A new day begins.

Bible study in my big chair in the dining room:

Dinner goes in the crock pot:

After I grab my things, I on the way out the door:

Its a beautiful day out- and very hot. Where is Fall?!

After work, after dinner, after dishes and folding laundry - its walking the dog

Dry cleaning is picked up:

The first thick fall fashion magazines is out! I love the thick fall fashion magazines! Now.. where is the Fall weather?

Paper is read:

Its Evening at my house, time to settle in and watch way too much of the Olympics.

Another day comes to an end


See other's day here

12 comments:

Hill upon Hill said...

I enjoyed seeing your day evolve.

The Berry's Patch said...

Girl, you had a busy day!

Carolina Mama said...

Cute post about your day! I am a New Orleans native. ;) God Bless!

Anonymous said...

What a realzxing and beautiful day. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Hi Bobbie, I just wanted to let you know that Louisiana is our first stop on the Blog Around the World trip. You and your fellow statesladies will be my spotlight on Monday. See you then!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I would hate to take pictures of my day -- i may make all of you tired. I am a homeschool mom to a 13 and 8 year old -- with a very busy 2 year old running a round and a 8 month cavachon that loves getting into everything. I don't have a moment to sit. I found you on Blog around the world.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Added some more to the name check it out -- Thank you so much I hope I do i love those glasses.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love to read the fall magazines also...or mazagines as my daughter used to call them.

Briana said...

I wanna day like yours. Seems so refreshing.

Briana said...

I wanna day like yours. Seems so refreshing.

Lady Dorothy said...

I'm blogging my way around the world with you, but I also see you visit Little Jenny Wren! I just love her site, and now I "know" you from two places!

Rela Pantaleon said...

You just reminded me to bring out my slow cooker and use it!