1. It takes one after hours clinic, one general doctor's office, one emergency room, two blood tests, a flu screen and an x-ray to diagnosis pneumonia.
2. The wrong antibiotic, no matter how big it is, will not make you feel better.
3. Its possible to keep a 102.2 fever for four days despite taking three cold baths a day, four Advil every six hours, chicken soup for every meal, two (wrong) prescription antibiotics and three prescription cough medicines.
4. My husband's idea of making me feel better is to shower me with ice cream, potato chips and rice crispy treats.
5. It is surprisingly easy to drop off the face of the earth for one week.... not so easy for two weeks.