Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The reasons I sat down and cried



Because all the siding that was once on the rear on the house is laying in neat piles in my back yard.
Because my husband had to take a few pieces off when the french doors went in.


Because, under the few pieces, he found a problem, which led to taking it all off.

Because I have not been sleeping well.

Because he has to install waterproofing and wrap the house and then reattach siding.

Because I am easily overwhelmed.

Because the doctor says its time to cut back the hormone dose but I don't agree.

Because I don't want another project.

Because buying a foreclosed house and fixing it up is not as much fun as one would think it would be.

2 comments:

Pegi said...

Under every flaw is always a silver lining placed there by our Lord.

Sharon said...

Sometimes a good cry works...so sorry you are dealing with these projects. But, as Cuzn said, there is a silver lining...knowing that you are doing a good job fixing up your house! Hang in there!