Monday, February 28, 2011

Thinking about.....

Growing a herb garden in the kitchen window.  Ripping out the hard wood floors in the dining room and entryway in favor of this. In what color? Baton Rouge (of course!)   Finding a Bible study. Having a small party.  A new coffee maker. The secret to a clean house here. (Its not as interesting as you might think and actually involves doing work. And doing it now.)  Making cafe shelf for kitchen. Like this. Meeting a friend for dinner after work at PF Changs. Buying 4 boxes of chocolate from the kid next door for his school fund raiser. When my new iphone 4 is going to arrive. Spring clothes. Making meatballs.  Will the Amaryllis bloom this year? Replacing my at home office desk chair with a more comfy one with a big pillow. Like this. Doing another no spend month. Inspiration here. Actually getting up when the alarm rings at 5:30a. every. single. morning. (Why? More time in the Bible. More time with the laundry. More time with the husband. More time to make the bed. More time to get to work. More time is powerful motivation.) King cake instead of birthday cake. (Oh Heck.... who am I kidding? I'll have both.) Joining an audio book of the month club. Organizing the sermons and notes my preacher is giving verse by verse through Collosians.  Getting to H&R Block.  Finding a baby christening gift. Getting more sleep. Washing the dog. My 4 day weekend next weekend.

3 comments:

gin said...

Really pretty thoughts you are having. The floor is gorgeous. Now time to take action.

gin said...

i think i will do an herb garden too. I like that idea.

Pegi said...

And, I think I will enjoy the upcoming 4-day weekend !