Friday, July 22, 2011

Insta- Friday- How I spent my week

The 225 magazine's yearly list of best places to eat.  My plan is to visit every place that won this year.

 One day I'm gonna save up and go buy the entire "room" of new furniture down to the rugs and lamps.  Today isn't the day.

I feel in instant love with this huge weathered coffee table. The wood is a 100 year old factory in China that was torn down. I text the picture to the hubs, who surprisingly likes it too. Maybe it'll come live with me.


Shopping with the hubs.

I'm trying to find a place for an alligator holding a roll of toilet paper. I really want one. I'm probably gonna ask for this for Christmas. I'm serious.

Staying in while it rains all day makes me ridiculously happy.


See more Insta-Fridays HERE!

life rearranged



No comments: