Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WiWW

pleated poppy
When: Wednesday. It was a miserable 97F (36.6C)
Where: Office, Tuna on Ciabatta bread at desk, coffee at 4:00 p.m., late meeting out of the office (who schedules meetings at 5:00 pm? 5:00pm! who does this?!) and Albertsons.
What: White skirt from Etcetera, sleeveless turquoise shirt from Stein Mart, black cardi (worn begrudgenly only for the meeting) from QVC, and black belt from JC Penny, pearl bracelet gift from Aunt Margie. PS... can you see my terribly short bangs.... Im very unhappy.

See more WIWW here

1 comment:

momstheword said...

I love your outfit! The contrast of the blue with the black is gorgeous.

Your bangs look fine to me. I know several women who wear them fairly short and it looks really cute!

Mine are longer now but I used to have them cut just beneath my eyebrow when they were wet to make them the right length (it always dries a little shorter). Took me quite awhile and a few too-short cuts to figure that "perfect" length out, though.