Saturday, February 18, 2012

My week in photos

King Cake number one of the week:
Valentine Day with cream cheese and strawberry.

King Cake Number two:
cream cheese from Mary Lee Donuts. handed to me warm at 6:30a.m.

King Cake number 3: raspberry.

Easter on the shelves already?

Finally! I've been watching the other Japanese Magnolia trees around town blooming their little butts off. Mine. Nothing. Until now.  One flower and one bud. Not looking promising for it to be blooming its butt off.

Valentine's diner. Gumbo, boiled Shrimp and hush puppies.

Admiring  burlap "curtains" hanging on a curtain rod branch

Found on Valentine Day morning on the kitchen island. My valentine roses will be ready in about three months in bush form in my backyard.

Lunch truck offering this week in front of my building.

No comments: