Monday, April 16, 2012

PB and J bars- my new favorite addiction

PB and J bars (recipe here) is the WORST kind of recipe.

everything  i need to make it is always in my house.

it is delicious hot (i eat it with a spoon).

it is delicious cooled.

it is delicious straight out of the fridge.



it has PB and oatmeal so i convince myself its healthy.

it only makes a small pan (8x8), so i convince myself to make it often.

i can make it with any kind of jelly so i convince myself to make it and try different flavors.

i convince myself its ok to make because i'll have a glass of milk with it, and who doesn't need extra dairy?


i convince myself its ok to have some for breakfast.

i convince myself its ok to have as a before bed snack.

i convince myself its not so bad that i ate the whole pan by myself.

i convince myself  to make it on saturday mornings.

i convince myself im not too tired to make it after work.

i do however, usually package some up for a friend.


then i have to convince myself to actually give it away.


No comments: