Wednesday, November 14, 2012

what i wore

Diary of a Bargin Fashionista.

black and grey tweed skirt bought for a ridiculously low clearance price about 10 years ago from Ann Taylor (It was less than $30!!)

black jacket from Ann Taylor that I've had for at least 6 years
black v neck wool sweater from Ann Taylor bought two years ago at Black Friday sale in Gulf Shores, Alabama (for $20!!)

green scarf from last year at Walgreens (at the corner of happy and healthy. Yes, the drug store) when I needed a last minute gift for a friend ( who obviously didn't end up getting it! I liked it so much, I kept it. I'm terrible like this.)

black and white tweed Trotters found on clearance two years ago for one third of the price after buying their sister, the brown pair, at full price

my new favorite purse- the green Pulcati found at TJ Maxx




the pleated poppy blog

buttonand the morning temperature was just glorious!

I'm just beginning another test run of Revlon colorstay polish.

I'm linking up with what I wore on (one of my FAVORITE blogs) Pleated Poppy

and with another one of my FAVORITE blogs, Style and Outfit Inspirations



7 comments:

Cuzn said...

Very nice ! - - and to think you can still wear them ;) You look great in them ! Enjoy Gulfshores!

gin said...

Love the skirt! And every thing else. Enjoy the temp today, I know you are loving it.

Cyndi@Walking in Grace and Beauty said...

Very cute outfit. I love the scarf!
Blessings,
Cyndi

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Gorgeous skirt! I love how you paired it up and the scarf is great too. Thanks so much for linking up today!

Alison
www.getyourprettyon.com

Alisa Marie said...

Love your outfit, that skirt is gorgeous! Thank you for linking up with us!

Alisa Marie said...

Love that skirt, you look gorgeous! Thank you so much for linking up with us!

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Love those good deals!

Lindsey
thriftandshout.blogspot.com