Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I wore




Antonio Melani sleeveless tie front top (Bought at Dillards for 65% off!)
brown Ann Taylor V-neck wool sweater (Black Friday sale 3 years ago)
brown tweed skirt from Jones New York (from JC Penny about 8 or 9 years ago)
brown knee boots from Bass (Black Friday 3 years ago)
green Pulcati bag (my newest favorite, found last month on clearance at TJ Maxx)
1/2 of a fillet burger from BurgerSmith in styrofoam container
and on my nails... (my favorite because it last 9 to 10 days)... Revlon Color Stay in Cayenne.


the pleated poppy blog
I'm Linked with Real Girls, Real Style!
I'm Linked with the Pleated Poppy!

4 comments:

gin said...

I always like seeing your latest location of what I wore. Always somewhere different. Always wearing something great. So not only a fashion show, but a look at the city too.

Ginny said...

It looks like you have some deals here yourself :) love the boots too!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

dedivahdeals.com said...

I love Revlon nailwear - love how it goes on and stays on!!! Have a beautiful day!

The Fashionable ESQ said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I wish your photos were bigger so that we could see your pretty face! :) I hope you drop by again.

xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/