Wednesday, February 20, 2013

what I wore



























Where:
Third Street in Downtown Baton Rouge and my entry way mirror (from my husband's grandparents)

Weather:
 Sunny 54 degrees

What I Wore:
electric blue wool skirt from J Crew (50% off on Black Friday)
black wool v neck sweater from Ann Taylor ($20 on Black Friday)
green and white tie front blouse from Banana Republic (at least 5 years old)
black tights, black pony hair heels from Aerosole and black wool coat

I'm linked with the Pleated Poppy

I'm linked to Style Elixer

I'm linked with Get your Pretty on



STYLELIXIR Style Sessionsbutton



3 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Your skirt is such a pretty color! I've been wanting to try something other than basic black for my skirts. Thanks for linking up!

J Ciriello said...

thanks for stopping by
returning the favor :)

Georgina Castellucci said...

Love that gorgeous blue! Thanks for popping by my blog xoxo