Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday, my new favorite day

 





















Happy Thursday, friends.  Thursday has become my new favorite day.  The Spring weather is here, its sunny and bright and I'm happy its Friday eve.

Two Thursdays in a row, I've had lunch at PF Changs,  dinner at Chick-Fil-A  (with a cookie!) and then women's Bible Study at church.

I really love this Bible Study. I started late but, this week, ran through the first five weeks to catch up. I have lost some sleep, but it's good stuff.

And I'm wearing my new dark blue and white striped sweater from The Limited. I wandered by the store this weekend and everything was 40% off, so I felt I needed to investigate further. I left with the sweater, a pair of dress pants and two pair of earrings.




1 comment:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I'm envious of your spring weather. it's freezing here and windy to boot. Great sweater