Wednesday, March 27, 2013

what I wore to work



When:
fried chicken Wednesday, 54 degrees

Where:
Zeeland Street Market for lunch

What:
brown tweed dress from Ann Taylor (that I paid $30 for about 8 years ago)
rust cardi (from Steinmart? Ross? Dillard's?)
brown suede belt (from Dillard's)
brown tights, brown tweed Trotters heels, and green Pulcati bag
black wool coat from Wilson's Leather Goods (Black Friday Sale)
bronze bracelet (Christmas present from husband)
twisted hoop earrings from Target

I'm linked with I feel pretty here
I'm linked with the pleated poppy here

pleated poppybutton

4 comments:

gin said...

Nice outfit. I like the rust-cardi. You even color co-ordinate with your photo prop locale, as in the brick column! And you probably didnt even plan it. Your WIW posts are always interesting!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

There's that classy lady again! I love how you belted your cardigan, makes your waist look tiny. Thanks for linking up this week.

CQ| said...

8 years ago?? wow. Ive never kept anything that long... hm.. maybe i should. lol. Great look!

Bobbie said...

Thanks CG! I try and buy classic pieces that will stay be in style! Can't go wrong with brown wool tweed knee length dress!