Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday





Confession:
my wardrobe "photo sessions" are on my cell phone, in the middle of my real work day, usually on the street,  and usually by my paralegal or whomever else I happen to go to lunch with.

Where:
lunch at new Mexican place downtown on Third and Main, walked through road construction to get there

What I wore:
black and white tweed skirt from Stage (the only piece of clothing I own from Stage)
purple long sleeve wool sweater from Ann Taylor (black friday ridiculous sale)
gold scarf (gift from mother in law)
black coat, black tights, black aerosoles



buttonSTYLELIXIR Style Sessions
I am linked with Alison at Get Your Pretty on here
pleated poppy
I am linked with What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Ppoppy here

I am linked with Lauren at Style Sessions here

I am linked with dress for the day here




4 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

I love hearing the stories behind outfit posts. It's great that your paralegal takes your photos on lunch break! You always look so professional and polished. Thanks for linking up!

gin said...

i love the look. You look so skinny! and I like the "reality" shots that you just stop in the middle of what you are doing and have a photo shoot!

Abby said...

real life! real pictures! thanks for linking up

Hill upon Hill said...

You look lovely.

I hope that lunch was a good break for you.