Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday in my work life

finding something quick, easy to put on (and take off) and very comfortable for a long doctor's appointment first thing in the morning, but something still stylish and profession to meet new clients in the afternoon and attend a wine reception at the boss's house after work, something that wont make me look like I've wilted in the steamy and highly humid day, or ate breakfast at McDonald's in my car .......

Can you tell I got dressed in a hurry? Just grabbed a pair of pearl earrings and my watch.

Clark heels (they make such comfy heels)
Ann Taylor dress and belt




STYLELIXIR Style Sessions
















buttonNaBloPoMo April 2013the pleated poppy blog
I'm blogging everyday in April here
I'm linked with I feel pretty here
I'm linked with what i wore Wednesday here
I'm linked with dearabbyleigh here
I'm linked with style sessions here
I'm linked with Hump Day Hop here




8 comments:

Mrs C said...

This shirt dress is classic! You look smashing!

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

Chandra said...

ann taylor is my go to for work as well and this look is classic on you, perfect for navigating thru your busy day. and for the record...no evidence of McDonalds!

chandra
astylishlittlelady.com

gin said...

a great look for a busy day.

Carly said...

Lovely and stylish! Very nice choice! :)

Abby said...

i didn't know clarks made heels! you look wonderful - it's good to have a uniform you can grab and go! happy to meet you!

Rachel said...

I have a pair of Clark's heels and they are the only ones that I can bear to wear for a long period of time. They really make good quality shoes.

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said...

That is so funny dressing appropriately for a Dr.'s appointment. I did the same thing today.

bisous
Suzanne

Marci said...

Love this black dress and especially love that you found a flattering non-black shoe.