Wednesday, April 24, 2013

what i wore to work





In the lobby of my office building.
In a Ralph Lauren wrap dress (from my favorite  consignment store for $30.)
In Nautralizer heels













pleated poppyI Feel Pretty


I'm linked with two girls and a party here, and with the Pleated Poppy here and with I feel pretty here and with Dear AbbyLeigh here and with Weekly Wednesday Bog Hop here and linked with Random Wednesday here and What I Wore Wednesday and Wednesday  Hump Day Blog Hop here


wwwbanner1This Silly Girl's Life









3 comments:

Kate Greer said...

Love a good wrap dress! It's flattering on every figure!

Abby said...

what a lovely blue! thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

Jacquelyn Karlic said...

Hi! Thanks for linking up on Bloglovin' Wed Hump Day Hop. Nice dress! Got to love consignment prices :) Love the title of your blog as well. Now following via Bloglovin'.

Jackie @ The Non-Martha Momma