Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tuesday

 
 
My day at work
(with a quick lunch trip with the secretary to Strands Café)


tall "Cassidy" white linen pants from The Limited
brown shirt jacket from NY and Company
white summer bag from  Kenneth Cole
gold multi-link chain, from a little shop in St. Augustine, Florida


dinner on the run (but I love Wendy's salad!)

and first night of new Women's Bible Study
(Its official.... I am now in love with Priscilla Shirer)







pleated poppyI Feel Pretty
wwwbanner1

I'm linked with the Pleated Poppy here and with I feel pretty here and with Dear AbbyLeigh here and with Weekly Wednesday Bog Hop here and linked with Random Wednesday here and What I Wore Wednesday











2 comments:

gin said...

Yum for Wendy's . Nice look !!

Melaina25 said...

OMG I used to live on Wendy's Taco Salads!


✰Transatlantic Blonde✰