Recipe found here (with step by step photos and costs!)
- This is how I spent Sunday night. At 7:00p, after cleaning the kitchen from dinner, I made individual portions of baked oatmeal to put in fridge and bake each morning this week.
- Since I knew I was putting them in the fridge overnight, I used half steel cut oats and half regular oats
- The recipe calls for 1/4 cup of sugar, but since I am avoiding sugar, I only used two tablespoons of sugar, but I think it needed more. Next time I will add honey.
- This recipe needs a little more milk.
- Even making it ahead, this breakfast requires a leisurely morning. It still takes 45 minutes in the oven. Not exactly a quick grab and go. (but filling and delicious)