Friday, August 23, 2013

Beauty Box part 3: New Beauty Test Tube

I love the monthly beauty sample boxes so much, I branched out to try a larger box. This one  comes four times a year and  has more items, a couple full sizes items in every box and generous trial sizes and a beauty magazine.
New Beauty Test Tube

You can choose between two different tubes. One is more drug store products and the other is more high end products. This one is the high end products.




This one contained:

  • Laura Geller Primer/Eye Shadow in Mauve (full size)
  • Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift eye gel
  • Philosophy hope in a jar for body
  • Algenist  Cleanser
  • Mally Lip Magnifier lip color in a warm pink (full size)
  • Alterna Bamboo Volume Spray
  • Bliss body wash (My mother in law gave me a full size at Christmas and I really liked it)
  • Ojon hair treatment
  • New Beauty magazine







  • No comments: