Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Wore








Where
Against my better judgment, I walked three blocks to lunch at Harrington's Café on the hottest day this year. The heat index was 108.

What
My best its really hot but I have to look put together outfit.

navy kick pleat skirt from Ann Taylor (from Black Friday shopping in Gulf Shores, Alabama)
navy summer jacket/vest from Ann Taylor (more black Friday shopping)
white cami with lace ($4.99 from Walmart)
black patent Tahari Mary Janes (from DSW shopping trip last week) 
pearl necklace with metal medallion, pearl earrings, pearl bracelets 
yellow Kenneth Cole bag (this one)






wiww banner



I Feel Pretty

I'm linked with What I Wore Wednesday here
I'm linked with What I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy here
I'm linked with I feel Pretty here

2 comments:

gin said...

HOT !!!!!

Mama S said...

very classy, I love it!