Friday, October 25, 2013

my weekly diary




Why is it the only spot to catch up with friends is sitting at the nail salon. Besides the visiting, I think my favorite thing to do is pick the color. It takes me an inordinate amount of time.

Dinner after work on my front porch swing, salad from Wendy's




Chilling on the porch with my home dog

Unexpected gift found at my door, wildflowers from a girlfriend



Spending lunch sitting on a bench doing Bible study homework

At Macy's shopping with a friend turned into shopping for a new comforter for me (but I didn't buy this one, I'm still looking)



Sunday afternoon in the kitchen making and then delivering chocolate chip cookies with instructions

Broadway in Baton Rouge first show of the season was Mama Mia. You can really tell these are professional singer/dancers/actors. It was a  good show

No comments: