Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My own personal Weight Watchers plan

1. Buy a house that you cant live in without remodeling.
2. Clean and paint every surface.
3. Live for a month with out a stove and oven. Eat all your meals out at Subway, Roly-Poly and Chick-Fil-A.
4. Install brick floors in the livingroom and kitchen that requires you to scrub with vinegar and water five times.
5. Re-clean every surface after floors installed since a thick layer of brick dust now covers every surface.
6. Fall into bed too exausted to eat dinner. NO! Just kidding on that one. I've never been too tired to eat dinner- just too tired to eat dessert.




Darlene (click above link) is raving about Weight Watchers this week.

I ,too, love weight watchers, and cant say enough good things about it. Not only is the on-line membership very helpful, there is nothing like the weekly meetings to keep you on the right track and encourage you.

The meeting today was about finding some exercise that you like to do and then just start doing it. Even 5 minutes a day adds up and makes a difference.

And apparently, so does scrubbing a new floor because this week I lost .8.

2 comments:

gin said...

great workout!!! (in losing .8 pounds!!)

the pictures are great. i read your blog everyday hoping to see more house pictures. these were posted sunday and i just see them today. how did i miss them.

can't wait to see house in person again. it looks great.

Darlene Schacht said...

The floors sound beautiful!! But the work! :(

I was to tired to eat once, and I'll never forget it. My parents ordered pizza, and I was so tired my head kept falling, and I couldn't get my fork to hit the pizza. It was hilarious.