Tuesday, February 19, 2013

what I wore to a suprise trip to PF Changs

Grey, raining, windy day.

I brought my lunch to work.

Planning on eating at my desk and working through lunch (like I do 3-4 days a week)


In the middle of a long e-mail back and forth with my friend, complaining about a stressful work load (she has a trial on Thursday, I've been re-assigned several cases and my office is moving) she suddenly said.... can you meet me in 10 minutes at PF Changs?

Surprise lunch is the best.

I couldn't decide what to get... so I ordered two lunches.

Oh.  Yes.  I.  Did.

Where:
PF Changs on Corporate Blvd.

What I ate:
Beef and Broccoli with brown rice and Vegetable Lo Mein

What I Wore:
brown pencil skirt from Antonio Melani at Dillards (probably my favorite line of clothing, and usually bought on sale)
brown tights and brown Aerosoles shoes
purple turtleneck from Ann Taylor
brown tweed jacket from Banana Republic ($27 from my favorite consignment store!)
rose tone gold hoop earrings from Target
Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in color "Wine Not"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look great! i love that horse statute.