Friday, May 31, 2013

My week in pictures

Since this was my view for the last 11 days, it was pretty sad to realize it was over and get back into the swing of real life this week.
 

















On vacation, one afternoon, we drove about an hour or so further south to Flagler Beach and had lunch literally on the side of the ocean at an outside dining room, which also welcomes Doggies.

 The week is pretty much a blur.
Even getting dressed was difficult.
 I requested "casual Friday" include wearing shorts to work. I wore this to work instead,  linen pants from Limited, dark blue summer cardi and tank from Ann Taylor Loft. Is it possible for me to look any more depressed to go to work?











Estee Lauder is having a gift with sale. I  stopped at Macy's to pick up some foundation, which, of course also means a little Friday afternoon shopping at the Limited. (I didn't buy this outfit, though)









More self medication needed. Friday afternoon looking up... a cone from Burger King is on sale for $.50.









Guess who spent 4 hours and $300 at the doctor today? Poor old guy is now having kidney problems. He's 13, an old man.  





2 comments:

gin said...

sounds great. that beach side dining would be my favorite. sending well wishes to your doggie. Hope he is feeling better.

Pegi said...

Praying for Butch !
The Beach looks so relaxing !