Wednesday, July 31, 2013

artichoke dip in crescent roll bowls

First, these are delicious.

Second, everyone who sees them will love them. 



Third, don't think the recipe is wrong and try and cut back on the garlic. You need a lot of garlic in this. Add a little extra.

and a lot of salt.

and last, these are more work than I'm use to.

So much work that I may only be making them when I have someone coming over I want to impress.



In the meantime, I'll just be eating the hot spinach and artichoke dip straight out of the pot with some chips.

and I might forget about baking the dip into these cute little bread cups.



But they are awful cute and the perfect little two bite package to just pick up and go.

They would be perfect for a little party.

OK. Now I'm going to throw a party.

No comments: