Sunday, December 30, 2007

Moving is hard work

I am in the midst of moving and It is a lot of work.

But it has become clear that there are some things I have done right like, doing business with my friends as my real estate agent, mortgage broker, insurance agent, closing attorney, etc..... and I highly recommend it. No one will take care of you and work to make this stressful process a little easier (and return your call at 5:00pm on Friday afternoon) than someone who already knows you and loves you and wants only the best for you.

I also highly recommend getting a POD, and perhaps some medication.

There are also some things that I have not done so right, and realize the error of my ways, but its too late for me. I should have started packing two months earlier. I should have emptied out the attic. I should have had that yard sale I kept saying I was going to have six months ago. I should not have gone to so many yard sales myself and brought so much stuff home.

I should not have gone back to Weight Watchers a week before this move, since all this stress makes me want some chocolate cake. and ice cream. and a cookie.

No comments: