Monday, June 16, 2008

Menu Planning Monday



My weekly menus seem to be just more of the same thing....I need to add some more tricks to my bag.... by visiting here

Monday: Chicken Salad Sandwich. Weight-Watcher recipe. De bone a chicken, add 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped green bell pepper and some chopped grapes. Mix with low fat mayo.

Tuesday: Crock-pot roast with rice and gravy. Add one package of dry onion soup mix and one can of cream of mushroom soup. Cook on low for 10-12 hours.

Wednesday: Left over Roast with BBQ sauce on bun.

Thursday: English muffin pizza. Another weight watcher recipe. Toast a wheat englsh muffin. Top with a tablespoon of pizza sauce in a jar, pepperoni and shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.

Friday: Gotta find something else to do with those hanburger buns?

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Hi! I love some of your WW recipes. I am host in a meme on Wednesday called "Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday" Would love for you to join me. REad more about it at my blog.
http://whoareyoudiet.blogspot.com/

gin said...

sounds great. in fact, i am going to use your menu for my own menu this week. thanks a million!!

Neek said...

English muffin pizzas are one of my kids favorite lunches. So easy and quick. Thanks for reminding me of them.

Michelle said...

Mmmm . . . that roast sounds great!