Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mini Oreo Cheesecake (WW recipe)

My biggest tip is to buy a very small box of Oreo cookies- the kind they have at the Circle K/7-11/On the Run/ nicer gas station stores. They have 14 Oreos- just enough for this recipe and no more laying around the house tempting you.

WW Mini Oreo Cheesecakes

14 Oreo Cookies, reduced fat
16 ounces fat-free cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar or ½ cup Splenda
1 egg or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® 99% egg substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 foil cupcake liners

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place 12 foil cupcake liners into a regular size muffin tin.
Place one Oreo into the bottom of each liner and set the remaining 2 Oreos aside.
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, Splenda, egg substitute and vanilla until smooth.
Divide the cheese mixture evenly on top of each Oreo. The mixture will be thick, so use your spoon and press down on the batter a little bit once it's on top of the Oreos so that some of the batter goes down around the cookies.
Crush the remaining 2 cookies into fine crumbs and sprinkle evenly on top of each cheesecake.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is almost set.
Cool completely, and then refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.

8 comments:

Lorie said...

I want this now!

Thanks for participating today. I hope you come back next week when we share recipes about fruits, (any kind you choose.)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I should not make this. No I should not! They'd never make it to the fridge! LOL

Darlene Schacht said...

That recipe is so cool!! I love it. I'm going to send this to my sister. :) Thank you.

Jen said...

YUM! This sounds so good! I wish I had all the ingredients here to make it right now!!! How many points per little cake are these? Maybe you mentioned it and I just missed it. . . I'll go back and look. Anyhow, thanks for posting. This sounds delicious!

tammi said...

Ooooo, I KNEW I was led to your site today for a reason!! I love mini Oreo cheesecakes and this looks like a great way to 'skinny' them up a little.

I haven't looked lately, but I'm not sure fat-free cream cheese is available in my neck of the woods yet. A few years ago, we couldn't even get it in the major cities in our province ~ my WW leader actually took ORDERS for when she and her husband took little weekend getaway trips to North Dakota!! Maybe by now it's made its way to the larger centres around here at least.

So how many points are these?

B. said...

I've been eating these Oreo Cheesecakes so fast that I have not stopped to count the points... but I believe it is 2 to 4 points each, less if you use all splenda and Egg Beaters and non fat cream cheese, more if you dont of course.

tammi said...

Wow, 2 points. I have GOT to get my hands on some fat-free cream cheese!!!!!!!

Betsy said...

Oh yummy! I will save this on my recipe blog!