I am the first to admit..... I am not much of a saver.... I am much more of a shopper.... and I am not really good at stretching a dollar... I am far more inclined to just spend that dollar fast.
But I want to do better....So I will be picking up tips from others here
I am proud of my small progress...
1. I use coupons, rebates, sales and some generic brands (One Frugal Lady helps me with coupons)
2. I use leftovers to make a new meal ... like baked chicken one night and chicken pot pie the next
3. I freeze left overs for later, which saves a lot of time cooking weekday dinner too
4. I bring my lunch to work at least 3 times a week
5. I bring my coffee from home, too and almost never stop at Starbucks
6. I buy almost all my books used from Amazon
Its just little steps in the saving direction.