Thursday, October 9, 2008

More adventures with paint

Guess who went to Home Depot? (the more appropriate question would be... guess how many times I went to Home Depot....)

And guess who dropped an entire can of black oil paint not only all over the floor of Home Depot but also, all over her feet?

And then walked all over the store leaving black shoe prints behind?

The manager was just about to throw my little hinney out the door and ban me from the paint aisle forever.... when he suddenly remembered that doing so would singlehandedly affect the entire company's fourth quarter profits....

By the time I got home, my pair of good flip-flops were super glued to my foot.

Which is kind of a sad statement of my fashion wardrobe in that I actually have a pair of "good" flip flops...

Do you know what else Avon's Skin So Soft bath oil is good for?

Yes, in case you ever need to take black paint off your feet..... it works.

4 comments:

tammi said...

Good to know!!!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Hilarious! I, too, have a "good" pair of flip flops. See - soul mates! :)

Darlene said...

Girl....you are funny! Thanks for making me laugh!
Darlene

Rae said...

Oh my goodness! This is the craziest!!!!! So glad to know your sense of humor is still intact!