Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Planning Monday







Monday: BBQ chicken in oven. Put whole cut up chicken in large baking dish. salt and pepper, add one bottle of BBQ sauce. Cover with foil and cook at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover, spoon on sauce and cook another hour.

Tuesday: Roast in crock-pot. Salt and pepper roast, add can of beef broth and can of cream of mushroom suit and one chopped onion. Cook on low for 12 hours. Serve with rice. Freeze left overs.

Wednesday: Chicken Cakes from one-half of an already cooked chicken from freezer. I got the recipe from Big Mama

Thursday: Grill cheese sandwich and soup.

Friday: left overs


Visit more Menu Planning here

2 comments:

gin said...

Good. Things are back to normal. Thanks for the menu!!

Sharon said...

Yes thanks for the menu!! Today is tuesday, and I really didn't have much planned, I started painting my kitchen last night I got I would say 1/2 done, and it is so beautiful, its like a honey peanut butter color, wow so beautiful. It just sets my cabinets off. Tonight I am making chicken & dumplings, with the help of bisquick. It's really going to be cold, so this will warm the inners! :)
Thanks for the help and sharing with us!