I was tagged to give 8 random facts about me:
1. My real name is..... Bobbie.
Not Barbara, Roberta, Robin or any other formal name that Bobbie is a nickname for. No one believes me. People asks me... your full name? (It's Bobbie) No, your real name? (It's Bobbie) No, I mean your given name.... (Bobbie)... NO! The name on your birth certificate....... (it's still Bobbie).
2. I am a foodie.
3. I won my husband over to brussel sprouts and he won me over to dark roast coffee.
4. I like going to the movies alone in the middle of the day.
5. It happens very rarely, but I really enjoy a good grocery shopping trip. I like a clean store, with wide aisles, and one that is not too busy, and has soft music playing on the speaker system, with all the time and energy in the world to leisurely stroll through each aisle, looking at the new things, planning meals in my head...... Believe me, this does not happen much.
6. I really like monograms and have them everywhere.... beach towels, mats, trash cans, pillows, plates.
7. My heels are extremely thin and narrow which makes shoe shopping very difficult, and owning a vast number of shoes impossible.
8. I keep my car full of gas at almost all times. The gauge almost never sees the half a tank level.
and one more for a bonus.....
9. I am crazy for a good hotel, and it must have a good view and a great breakfast .... no cold cereal or danish.... I look for hot waffles and biscuits and gravy. Hampton Inn and Drury are my favorites.