Saturday, October 30, 2010

I recently cooked:

This. Olive Garden Copycat Ministroni soup.  Olive Garden is still far better than this  soup at home, but it is close, and tasty and very very filling. At Olive Garden next time, I will be paying closer attention to whats in the bowl. This was missing something.... I even tried a splash of red wine, but that wasn't it.

This.  Sausage, Kale and Pasta Weight Watcher's Recipe. Tasty. Filling. Only 7 WW points. Husband wouldn't play along and picked out all the kale.

This.  Roast in crockpot. One of the top three meals at my house. 

This.  Taco Soup in Crock pot. Also in the top three. I cant say enough good things about it. I would make it every week. Makes a huge pot full. only 3 to 4 WW points a bowl.  Freezes well. Just trust me- go cook it. and crumble tortilla chips in it.



2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

That all sounds amazing!

Pegi said...

Sounds Delicious - - Soooo, what time is dinner being served ! Peg