Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is it too soon?





Too soon to start planning?  Vacation is only 10 months away..... and its not even my turn to pick this year. My husband is not giving me any hints either. I just find travel books in the mail everyday. But I think it will be a southern destination this time.  He has mentioned Key West twice. Maybe I'm reading too much into that? Maybe its too soon for me to be thinking about this? Maybe I could talk him into my favorite place (three years in a row)?

5 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

CA-NA-DA, CA-NA-DA, CA-NA-DA!!!

gin said...

never too soon!

Pegi said...

Oh yes! Begin now! The anticipation is always exciting !

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It's never too early to start vaycay daydreaming! I'm already planning the one we'll take when my hubs graduates his MBA program next year!

Lisa said...

South Dakota )especially around Mount Rushmore) is AWESOME!!!! We were there last summer and had a blast!! We also hit up Wyoming too!! Beautiful!!