Monday, March 28, 2011

Things that have made me very happy recently

My dog taking a nap in the sunshine.

Two white bulbs open in the backyard. These are the bulbs that lived in the shade under the tree in the backyard and never bloomed. I moved them to a sunny spot last year and here they are saying thank you.

Just started a new book and Bible study by Angela Thomas.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap, Lemon Verbena, 16 Ounce Bottle. I LOVE this stuff.

The newest rose bush has its first rose. It was a Valentine present from my husband. Six weeks ago, it looked like this.

Weight Watcher's mini cheeseburgers. Frozen hamburgers made in the microwave don't sound very appealing do they?  My friend loved them and forced me to try one. Now, I love them, have a freezer full and eat for lunch almost every day. 


Avon Anew Ultimate Age Defying System. Its 1/3 the price of what I had been using (LANCOME by Lancome Absolue Premium Bx Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF15 ) and I like it even more!


1 comment:

gin said...

those burgers would make me very happy right now.