|My current favorite Sally Hansen ($1.99) in Gemstone|
(making an appearance on my toes only)
Why this works for me:
- Its all in one place.
- Its portable. I can carry it from the bathroom to the bedroom to the living room, where ever I'm doing my nails. (typically Sunday night in bed)
- It limits how much nail polish I can have since it wont all fit into the little box.
- If I want a new color, an old color gets thrown out. So my polish never gets old and unusable.
- My collection is so small, I never accidentally buy two of the same color.
- This also means I buy cheaper polish (Because I cant throw out a bottle of Essie that I paid $9 for).
- I am always on the lookout for "sample" size polish. (Walgreen's and CVS sometimes has them) so I get to try all the new colors.