Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 days of simple organization:: Day 27: get some cheap organizational supplies








 I keep my batteries in an old Christmas box (that once held a gift to the dog from the dog next door). I find things in unexpected places on clearance and I stock up. Late one night last week I was in Walgreens for milk, and found packages containing three plastic bins each for $.32. I recycle old  cool whip containers to hold nails in the garage. I get plastic bins on sale after each season. I shop walmart, target, the dollar store, Hallmark, TJ Maxx and the grocery store for organizational items. Sometimes you find the best things in most unlikely places. I use my grandmother's old dishes to hold my jewelry and my keys.

1 comment:

gin said...

I have incorporated a few of your 31 days already into my life . I organized my greeting cards and wow I seem to have my own card store . I forgot I had all of these cards . Got some more on my to do list from your 31 days. Thanks !