When the gas gauge hits the half tank mark, that's my cue to go fill up. Why?
- I can evacuate a Hurricane without sitting in line for gas first.
- After a hurricane when the gas stations are closed, I have plenty of gas to drive around for a week.
- I can get a call in the middle of the night and go to the hospital immediately without having to worry about gas.
- I can allow anyone to borrow my car at anytime and turn it over knowing there is enough gas in it.
- I can always have a full tank of gas but only pay for a half tank at a time.
- I never have to worry about finding a gas station or stopping at one when I'm rushing and late for an appointment or when its late at night.