Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 Days of Simple Organization:: Day 28:: Organized with a full tank





When the gas gauge hits the half tank mark, that's my cue to go fill up. Why?
  • I can evacuate a Hurricane without sitting in line for gas first.
  • After a hurricane when the gas stations are closed, I have plenty of gas to drive around for a week.
  • I can get a call in the middle of the night and go to the hospital immediately without having to worry about gas.
  • I can allow anyone to borrow my car at anytime and turn it over knowing there is enough gas in it.
  • I can always have a full tank of gas but only pay for a half tank at a time.
  • I never have to worry about finding a gas station or stopping at one when I'm rushing and late for an appointment or when its late at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent way to look at things. I've been procrastinating filling my tank. I think I'll put a post-it on my visor so I remember to do it on my next trip out.