Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I wore


 
Weather: a rainy, grey, dreary Wednesday (but I'm happy the azaleas getting a good soaking, since they've been getting zero attention from me)
 
Listening to: Kirk Franklin Declaration: This is it. ("all that stuff from your past, shake it off, y'all...")
 
dark blue pinstriped Ann Taylor suit (very old)
cream sleeveless blouse Ann Taylor (Black Friday sale two years ago)
tan heels from Liz Claiborn via DSW
gold scraf (gift from Mother in law two years ago)

Im linked with the Pleated Poppy and Style Sessions here




STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

















2 comments:

Pegi said...

Love the scarf !

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Hi Bobbie!

This suit is so chic and stylish - you look beautiful! I love it with that scarf too, this color is definitely one of my favorites!

Thanks so much for linking up, I enjoyed reading this and really look forward to seeing you again next Wednesday afternoon for Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com