|drug store haul|
|saw some lunchtime friends|
|Sasha by Julep|
little after work shopping spree:
- Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and powder, recommend by Ingrid and Emily Noel.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer and powder (a first place winner for best anti-aging cosmetics by the 7 years Younger book and program from Good Housekeeping)
- Tylenol Extra Strength
- Ponds make up remover cloths (trial size), also recommended by 7 Years Younger
- CVS nail polish remover in moisturizing formula
- lens cleaner wipes for eye glasses and sun glasses
- Sally Hansen cuticle eraser and balm
- Neutrogena Smooth Lip Color Sticks in three colors (plum perfect, bright berry and watermelon), recommended by Emily Noel
What I wore (to lunch at Stroubes)
Adrienne Vittadini wool dress (that I proudly paid $30 in a consignment store!)
brown tights, brown oxfords and brown "seed" necklace from JC Penny
black wool coat
green pony hair Pulcati bag
Testing out: a sample of Julep nail polish in Sasha. I really like the concept- small bottles with new shades each month- but two days in, I find it chips easily and doesn't shine like my favorite, Revlon Color Stay. I might give it one more test drive.
I'm linked with Style Sessions here!!
I'm linked with Get your pretty on here!!