Friday, February 22, 2013

Small organizational projects

I don't have the time, energy or money to tackle a large project right now, but sometimes completing a smaller project is almost as rewarding. It doesn't take much time, its instant satisfaction, doesn't cost much and makes me feel productive.

A few small projects I've completed lately:


A lazy susan in the fridge ("a fridge butler") for help with all the small things that sometimes get lost, pushed to the back and forgotten.

Thanks to some plastic bins and a daily pill box, the drawer in my nightstand is no longer a jumbled mess. Nightly medication, hand cream, chap stick, pens and paper all have a home and stay easy to find.

Two hanging canvas shelves (Real Simple brand from Bed, Bath and Beyond) have been added in the master closet to hold jeans, sweats, leggings, and other things that are best folded.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I agree that completing a small project can be just as gratifying as finishing a larger one. Especially if it's something that I've been putting off forever!