I love the store a little too much.
On this trip, I got:
- My favorite perfume, Amazing Grace
- the smallest size, for $15
- Revlon Photo ready Intense eye brightening eye liner
- Another impulse buy. I saw it just walking down an aisle and felt it had to come home with me after I had already seen it highly recommended in several magazines (like here)
- I think it brightens a little and I like it enough to make plans to buy the green one next
- Not My Mother's Salty beach wave hair
- $2.99 and I haven't tried it yet
- Baliste dry shampoo in the fresh scent
- $3.99, I like the fresh scent but husband hates the scent and immediately runs from the bathroom if he sees me reach for the can
- It does revive my hair but then, its a bit stiff
- Macadamia natural hair oil healing oil treatment
- in the smallest size for $6.50.
- I've used it several times and honestly don't find it does anything for me.
- Real techniques foundation brush
Then, just to do a little more damage....
I made my way to CVS and got:
- More Sally Hansen Nail Color
- My love for this stuff is well documented
- 10 hour lip stain
- On clearance for $4.99, that I combined with my $2.00 off coupon, and a CVS sale of buy $10 worth of Maybelline, you'd get $3 cash register coupon to use on anything in your next visit. So this was essentially free.
- Maybelline Color tattoo eye shadow in Bold Gold.
- The whole reason I got it was because it was recommended here on You Tube, but it turns out, I got the wrong color! I was actually looking for shady shores. I went back to look for the color but it is no where to be found. I don't think it is sold in my area OR the same shade is just named something different, maybe bold gold. So maybe I did get the right thing?? I don't know....
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation.
- This was an impulse buy. It was on sale, and it looked interesting. Its a foundation in a stick with an anti-shine gel center built into the stick, so you swipe it on your face and you get color and the gel like powder at the same time. I don't love this. I find it make me look-and feel- a little greasy at the end of the day. I wish I would have seen this you-tube video review before I bought it. She wasn't wild about it and neither am I.....
- Happy National Raspberry Cream Pie Day. Since there were no raspberries in the house, I celebrated by inviting their cousin, the blueberries, to my morning oatmeal.
- Has anyone been to Mount Magazine? I'm trying to talk my husband into forgoing our traditionally Thanksgiving trip to Gulf Shores in favor of a mountain view.
- Have you seen this video diary of a sad cat? It is three minutes of hilariousness. I've watched it four times. ("My food dish is only half full. It is clear I will soon starve").
I'm linked with fashion for summer here
I'm linked with Friday's Fab Favorites here
I'm linked with Story of a Girl Here
I'm linked with Look what I got here