Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I ate- a day I didn't plan ahead





This is what happens when I have no planning ahead:

8:30
breakfast at my desk: Special K with red berries (and coffee)


10:10
Banana

11:30
lunch at my desk, my leftovers found in the office fridge: one half of a hamburger and some burnt fries (my office is too far from the kitchen to monitor the toaster oven and usually my lunch is  half burnt)

3:00
snack at my desk, one granola bar with a little peanut butter (and coffee)

5:50
quick dinner at home because I'm late for  Bible study tonight, a can of soup

9:15
after Bible study snack, cantaloupe, blackberries and raspberries

The sad part is... I haven't had time to plan for tomorrow so it will be another hodge-podge eating day.

I'm linked here with What I Ate Wednesday

No comments: