Saturday, November 23, 2013

my week

Guess who is up in the middle of any project? He thinks he is helping.

Finally! Cold weather  arrived.




This is what  my kitchen table looks like when both Birchbox and Ipsy arrives on the same day. It was a flurry of opening and oohhhing and aaahhhing.

Forcing Amaryllis bulbs surprisingly opened quickly. I was expecting them for Christmas not Thanksgiving! I think I found the perfect sunny spot at the dining room window.






My casual Friday morning ride in the elevator at work

Surprise flower delivery makes me very happy.





I am in deep love with the Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake Better Homes and Garden Candle at Walmart.... and its $5!

I am also in Love with Jesus Calling app  I typically reading it first thing in the morning and then again at night.






No comments: